QUESTIONS WE OFTEN GET FROM PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Any company, university, or research organization with expertise in the technology areas specifically related to the Space Enterprise Consortium mission.
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCESS TAKE?
An application with all necessary documentation and certificates can be processed in as little as 1-2 business days. However, it can take up to several weeks if an applicant needs to obtain a DD2345 or update any expired certificates (SAM.gov, DD2345, DUNS, CAGE). See Membership Requirements for a listing of all required certificates and instructions for obtaining them. If you have questions regarding these documents, please contact us at SpEC-CM@ati.org.
WHEN SHOULD MY COMPANY JOIN?
It is best to apply early to allow enough time for the application processes. Postponing membership until a Solicitation is active may result in unforeseen delays and the inability to submit a proposal. The Space Enterprise Consortium® keeps membership dues to an amount that should not prohibit an organization from joining whenever they are ready.
CAN AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY PARTICIPATE?
Membership in the Space Enterprise Consortium is limited to US companies or US-based affiliates of foreign companies. Foreign companies cannot gain membership due to the Consortium’s requirement that members obtain a DD2345 (military critical technical data agreement).
- Simplified and streamlined access to government funding.
- Partnering and teaming opportunities for groundbreaking research and prototype efforts.
- Step-by-step guidance throughout the required government vetting, certification, and contracting process.
- An active voice in space technology development and SpEC strategy and execution.
- Frequent educational and networking events with both Government and industry leaders.
- Participation in the integrated development of force enhancement, space control, command and control, and situational awareness capabilities.
APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
You can find the SpEC membership application below.
Email to: SpEC-CM@ati.org
SIGN THE CMA
Once you have completed the membership application, sign the CMA at the link below. Email to: SpEC-CM@ati.org
CONFIRM AND SUBMIT
Confirm necessary documentation for submission: Completed and signed Membership Application, Signed page 10 of the CMA, Copy of current DD2345 certification, DSS-approved mitigation plan OR signed Export Compliance Acknowledgment Form for those operating under FOCI.
Email Membership Application, page 10 of the CMA and DD2345 form to: SpEC-CM@ati.org
You can find the SpEC Base Agreement, which contains the OT flow down Terms and Conditions below.